... video by Balu d'Art ...

Freitag, 30. April 2010

... interaction and preview of the Mail Art Collection on Bismarck ...



From 7th of May till the end of June 2010 there will be a kind of preview of the Mail Art Collection in an exhibition in Weimar - called Bazonnale (see image of the flyer above) - there will be a show on the theme "Lust" and I will make an installation for this purpose collaging a big sized word "Lust" (approximately 1.5 x 5 meters) with your mail art sendings. Some of your works will be shown there - I did not have the space to show all - but next year in Oct. there will be all shown in the Bismarck Museum. As soon as I have finished the letters I will show it here in my blog. Just few days of work, be a little patient.

This mail art is how I have sent in contract for the organisation.
see the page of Bazonnale: http://www.bazonnale.de/

Keine Kommentare: